CESS is currently seeking nominations for the Edward Allworth Lifetime Service to the Profession Award.
A member of CESS must make the award on behalf of the nominee. Recipients of the award do not need to be members of CESS to be nominated. The award is limited to living awardees.
The nomination should include:
- a letter detailing the rationale behind the individual’s candidacy
- a list of names the Award Committee can contact to solicit further support for the nominated candidate (a minimum of five names is required)
The recipient will receive a prize amount of $1000
Nominations for the Edward Allworth Lifetime Service to the Profession Award may be nominated for more than one competition cycle.
Deadline: September 22, 2023
- Alexander Cooley, Vice Provost and Professor, Barnard College, Columbia University
- Aksana Ismailbekova, Postdoctoral Researcher, Leibniz-Zentrum Moderner Orient
- David Montgomery, Research Professor, University of Maryland
Submit your nomination below or follow this link.